Self-study modules on tuberculosis 1-5 : Introduction
Corporate Authors:National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (U.S.). Division of Tuberculosis Elimination.
Series:Self-study modules on tuberculosis
The Self-Study Modules on Tuberculosis is a series of educational modules designed to provide information about tuberculosis (TB) in a self-study format. The series consists of nine modules that are separated into two parts. The first part, Modules 1–5, provides basic information on TB. The second part, Modules 6–9, provides more specific TB programmatic information. It is recommended that you work through Modules 1–5 before proceeding to Modules 6–9.
The Self-Study Modules on Tuberculosis, 1–5 package includes five modules, an introduction, and a glossary.
• Introduction (this booklet)
• Module 1: Transmission and Pathogenesis of Tuberculosis
• Module 2: Epidemiology of Tuberculosis
• Module 3: Targeted Testing and the Diagnosis of Latent Tuberculosis Infection and Tuberculosis Disease
• Module 4: Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infection and Tuberculosis Disease
• Module 5: Infectiousness and Infection Control
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: