RING poster for air crew
Published Date:November 19, 2014
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
• Ill traveler (see back of card).
• Separate the ill traveler from others to the extent possible.
• If at a gate and having direct contact (within one meter) with the ill traveler, use appropriate personal protective equipment such as face mask, gloves, and face shield or goggles.
• If during flight and having direct contact (within one meter) with the ill traveler, use universal precaution kit.
• If at gate, follow your airline or airport’s procedures to request a medical evaluation or assistance. A traveler may be denied boarding.
• If during flight, pilot reports to Air Traffic Control per ICAO requirement.
• Follow instructions from your airline or public health authority.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: