RING poster for ground crew
Published Date:November 19, 2014
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
• Ill traveler (see back of card).
• Separate the ill traveler from others to the extent possible.
• Use appropriate personal protective equipment such as face mask, gloves, and face shield or goggles if you have close contact (within one meter) with the ill traveler.
• Your supervisor or follow your port’s procedures to request a medical evaluation or assistance.
• Follow instructions from the port or public health authority.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: