Patient testing is important. Get the right results. Ready? Set? Test?
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.). Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services. Division of Laboratory Science and Standards. Laboratory Science, Policy, and Practice Program Office.
• Have the latest instructions for all of your tests.
• Know how to do tests the right way.
• Know how and when to do quality control.
• Make sure you do the right test on the right patient.
• Make sure the patient has prepared for the test.
• Collect and label the sample the right way.
• Follow instructions for quality control and patient tests.
• Keep records for all patient and quality control tests.
• Follow rules for discarding test materials.
• Report all test results to the doctor.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: