Helping families deal with the stress of relocation after a disaster
Published Date:November 2005
Corporate Authors:United States. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
Description:This handout gives you information and tips that explain
• basic information about stress,
• signs of and ways to help family members deal with relocation stress,
• signs of stress in young people of different age groups (preschool to high school age),
• ways to help young people deal with stress (preschool to high school age),
• how to help the elderly deal with relocation stress, and
• where to find further information on these topics.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: