Influential news ; February 2016
Published Date:February 2016
Series:Influential news ; February 2016
Description:2014 School Health Policies and Practices Study Results Released --￼Metropolitan Statistical Areas Still Bear Highest Burden of HIV.
NVDP Partners Educate On Importance Of Flu Vaccination
￼In this issue, we highlight events organized by NIVDP partners that focus on educating communities of vulnerable populations about the importance of annual flu vaccination.
Partner activities included:
• Johnson C. Smith University in Charlotte, North Carolina, held its second annual flu vaccination event in October, 2015;
• Multiple flu vaccination events coordinated by local churches in Minden, Louisiana on January 18, 23, and 27;
• Windsor Village United Methodist Church flu vaccination event in Houston, Texas, held on January 24;
• A NIVDP workshop hosted by the Immunization Partnership in Houston, Texas, on January 26; and
• Community event opportunities to promote flu vaccination in Flint, Michigan, held throughout February.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: