Visit your nearest ebola treatment centre for high quality care
Up-to-Date Info:To find the latest CDC information on this topic go to: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Description:1. If you have fever, diarrhoea, or vomiting, go the the nearest health facility. You will be welcome and will receive good care.
2. When you arrive, you can speak with your family on your own phone.
3. You will receive good, healthy food and treatment for other illnesses. You will be treated with respect and kindness.
4. Your family members can visit you and bring you food.
5. The beds are comfortable, and the fan will keep you cool.
6. If you recover from Ebola, you have no more virus and can join your family and community. You cannot transmit Ebola to them.
Protect yourself, protect your family, protect your community.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: