Heirarchy of controls
Published Date:February 17, 2017
Corporate Authors:National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Description:Hierarchy of Controls : Most Effective to Least Effective
• Elimination - Physically remove the hazard.
• Substitute - Replace the hazard.
• Engineering Controls - Isolate people from the hazard.
• Administrative Controls - Change the way people work.
• PPE - Protect the worker with Personal Protective Equipment.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: