2016 annual report HHE
Corporate Authors:National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Description:The mission of the NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Program is to respond to requests from employees, employers, and union representatives to evaluate potential health hazards in their workplace. These evaluations are done at no cost to the requestor. Once the evaluation is complete, recommendations are made on ways to reduce or eliminate identified hazards. Health Hazard Evaluations can help reduce hazards and create more healthful workplaces.
By the numbers:
• HHE website viewed 53,584 times.
• 20 new HHE reports.
• Reports downloaded 28,007 times.
• 566 downloads of lead and noise databases.
• 210 Facebook posts reached 440,487 people
• 11,077 new page “likes”
• 86 presentations, 16 publications.
Publication date from document properties.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: