Ebola information packet for international laboratories
Published Date:August 2014
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.). Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response.
Description:Section 1: Ebola Overview and Case Definitions -- Section 2: Laboratory Guidance Standard Operation Procedures and Protocols -- Section 3: Decision Algorithms and Shipping Guidelines and Requirements to submit specimens to CDC for confirmatory testing -- Section 4: Biosafety Guidance.
Release to the public Version 1.0.
We have had a large number of requests for information on the Ebola outbreak virus outbreak in West Africa. This information packet provides:
• Information on Ebola virus disease (EVD)
• Information on CDC’s EVD molecular diagnostic testing assays
• How to consult with CDC about EVD patients and decisions about testing
• How to submit diagnostic specimens directly to CDC for testing
- Cover letter, August 20, 2014
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: