Epi InfoTM 7 user guide. Version 3
Description:1. Introduction -- 2. Form Designer -- 3. Check Code -- 4. Enter -- 5. Web Survey -- 6. Companion for Android -- 7. Data Packager -- 8. Visual Dashboard -- 9. Classic Analysis -- 10. Maps -- 11. Nutritional Anthropometry -- 12. StatCalc -- 13. Command Reference -- 14. Functions and Operators -- 15. Glossary -- 16. Appendix.
Epi InfoTM 7 is a series of tools designed to help public health professionals conduct outbreak investigations, manage surveillance databases, and perform statistical analyses. The software enables epidemiologists and other public health and medical professionals to createa questionnaire , customize the data entry process, and enter and analyze data. The program is free and publicly available for download at the Epi InfoTM website (http://wwwn.cdc.gov/epiinfo/). The software runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems. Download and installation information is located in the appendix of this guide.
Epi InfoTM 7 is comprised of four main tools used to collect, analyze, or visualize data:
• Create Forms – Create a questionnaire using one or more forms to collect and view data.
• Enter Data – Enter data and view existing records.
• Analyze Data (Classic and Visual Dashboard) – Manage data, run statistical
• analyses, and generate lists, tables, graphs, and charts.
• Create Maps – Create maps from map server, KLM files, or shape files.
Available utilities include:
• StatCalc – Compute statistics from summary data.
• Help – Find online and offline resources: including a “discussion forum” and
• “help desk” information.
• Options – Configure default settings on the following tabs: general, language,
• analysis, plug-ins, and web survey.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: