NIOSH science awards results booklet for 2016 program
Corporate Authors:National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Description:NIOSH Presents 2016 Awards for Significant Scientific Contributions -- Alice Hamilton Award for Occupational Safety and Health -- Bullard-Sherwood Research-to-Practice (r2p) Award -- Director’s Intramural Award for Extraordinary Science (DIA) -- James P. Keogh Award for Outstanding Service in Occupational Safety and Health -- Charles C. Shepard Science Award.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has recognized several NIOSH researchers and partners for their significant contributions in 2015 to the field of occupational safety and health.
The annual awards are an opportunity for NIOSH to honor researchers for excellence in science that informs and supports the prevention of work-related injuries, illnesses, and deaths. The awards include the following:
• The Alice Hamilton Award, for scientific excellence of technical and instructional materials by NIOSH scientists and engineers.
• The James P. Keogh Award, for outstanding service by an individual in the occupational safety and health field.
• The Bullard-Sherwood Research-to-Practice Award, for exceptional efforts by NIOSH researchers and partners in applying occupational safety and health research to the prevention of workplace fatalities, illnesses, or injuries.
• The Director’s Award for Extraordinary Intramural Science.
• Nominations to represent NIOSH for the Charles C. Shepard Award, an honor
• recognizing outstanding contributions to science awarded annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: