Ebola by the numbers
Published Date:July 9, 2015
Up-to-Date Info:To find the latest CDC information on this topic go to: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Description:• 27,000+ Total number of cases
• 11,000+ Total number of deaths
• 24,665 Health workers trained by CDC in West Africa
• 2,471 CDC deployments to West Africa
• 4 Patients diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S.
• 11 U.S. Patients with Ebola treated in the U.S.
• 650 U.S. healthcare workers trained in Anniston
• 150,000 U.S. healthcare workers trained by webinars and calls
• 59,665,191 number of views for CDC’s Ebola website
Infographic (p. 11) from: The road to zero : CDC’S response to the West African Ebola epidemic 2014–2015.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: