Ten things you can do for National HIV Testing Day
Corporate Authors:National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (U.S.). Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention.
Description:1. Get the facts.
2. Get tested and encourage others to get tested, too.
3. Get involved. Participate in a National HIV Testing Day event.
4. Follow CDC’s social media accounts that promote HIV prevention and testing, and share and retweet messages.
5. Promote HIV testing on your website, blog, and social media channels.
6. Promote ongoing testing campaigns
7. Learn new strategies and approaches to testing and treatment.
8. Reach out to health care providers.
9. Stay up-to-date.
10. Watch and share public service announcements about HIV testing.
June 27 is National HIV Testing Day, a day to promote HIV testing and HIV prevention. On this day, we unite with federal partners, health departments, and other organizations to raise awareness about the importance of HIV testing and early diagnosis of HIV. Help spread the word in your community and raise awareness about the impact of HIV, the importance of HIV prevention and testing, the effects of stigma, and how we can work together to increase support for those living with HIV. Let’s Stop HIV Together: Get the Facts. Get Tested. Get Involved.
Whether you are an individual or an organization, there are many ways to take action on National HIV Testing Day.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: