Recreational Water Illness and Injury Prevention Week 2013 toolkit
Published Date:April 2013
Corporate Authors:National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (U.S.) ; National Center for Environmental Health, (U.S.) ; National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (U.S.)
Series:Recreational Water Illness and Injury Prevention Week
Description:• Cover letter from CDC’s National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, and National Center for Environmental Health
• Outreach suggestions for community partners and the public
• List of links for CDC Healthy Swimming information and resources
• Sample press release for local customization
• Sample op-ed for local customization
• Sample proclamation for local customization
How we swimmers contaminate pools : prevention response tools for public health professionals.
The week before Memorial Day, May 20-26, 2013, marks the ninth annual Recreational Water Illness and Injury (RWII) Prevention Week.
This year’s RWII Prevention Week theme is “How We Swimmers Contaminate Pools.” It focuses on how practicing good swimmer hygiene can prevent recreational water illness.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: