Guineans n the US : be a hero
Published Date:April 10, 2015
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Description:Tell your family and friends in Guinea:
• Do NOT touch sick people, or their blood or other body fluids.
• Don’t touch the body of someone who has died of Ebola.
• Bury all dead bodies safely.
• Call 115 in Guinea if you have symptoms of Ebola.
• Separate sick family members.
• Get care early if you develop symptoms.
• Health workers in the treatment center are there to help you.
• You CAN survive Ebola.
• Get treatment early.
• Ebola survivors are safe to be around. Support them in your community.
Together we can get to zero!
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: