Updates from the field…protecting health and building capacity globally ; issue 7, Summer 2012
Published Date:Summer 2012
Corporate Authors:Center for Global Health (U.S.). Division of Global Health Protection.
Series:Updates from the field…protecting health and building capacity globally ; issue 7, Summer 2012
• Effective Leadership and Management Improves Program Performance
Highlights of investigations
• CAR-FELTP Residents Investigate Source of Cholera Outbreak in the Central African Republic
• CDC’s Division of Public Health Systems and Workforce Development Steps Forward to Assist Nigeria with Polio
• Public Health Education in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: The Role of the CDC
• Kenyan MOH leader reflects on importance of his FELTP experience
• Dr. Luka Ibrahim, Nigeria FELTP Graduate Reflects on Value of the Nigeria FELTP
• Teaching Management Skills to Future Leaders in Public Health
• EIS International Night Dubbed ‘Absolute Favorite’ by CDC’s Director, Dr. Thomas Frieden
• Iraq FETP Spearheads Iraq Zoonotic Stakeholder Workshop
• Central America FETP Introduces New Approach to Field Exercise in Antigua, Guatemala
What’s New in DPHSWD?
• New Appointees, Staff Changes, Published Articles, Awards, and More
• Upcoming Conference Events.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: