Updates from the field…protecting health and building capacity globally ; issue 15, Summer 2014
Published Date:Summer 2014
Corporate Authors:Center for Global Health (U.S.). Division of Global Health Protection.
Series:Updates from the field…protecting health and building capacity globally ; issue 15, Summer 2014
Description:Message from CDC Director
• Global Health Security – Why does it matter?
Highlights of investigations
• CDC and Kenyan FELTP Residents Investigate Ebola Outbreak in Liberia
• Improving Immunization Coverage through Short Message Service (SMS) Reminders in Zimbabwe
• Strengthening Tobacco Control Surveillance in Pakistan
• As Haiti Cholera Cases Decline—Maintaining Focus on Prevention.
• June 20th is World Refugee Day!
• EIS International Night 2014 — Congratulations to this year’s award winners!
Training and Resources
• Partnership between Pakistan FELTP and Pakistan Armed Forces to Improve Applied Epidemiology and Outbreak Response in Pakistan
• FELTP Residents in Central African Republic are Committed to Disease Surveillance and Response
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: