Visiting friends and family in Nigeria this year?
Corporate Authors:Center for Global Health (U.S.). Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria.
Description:Protect Yourself from Malaria!
• Even if you were born in Nigeria, you still can get malaria.
• Malaria occurs in most parts of Africa, including big cities.
• Malaria can cause severe, even fatal illness.
How to Prevent Malaria:
• Visit your doctor 4-6 weeks before you travel.
• Buy your malaria pills before your trip.
• Take your malaria pills exactly as prescribed.
• Avoid mosquito bites, especially at night.
• If you become sick during or after your travel, make sure it is not malaria by seeing a doctor right away.
8.5x11 in. poster
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: