Top 10 things you REALLY need to know about EBOLA
Published Date:January 13, 2015
Up-to-Date Info:To find the latest CDC information on this topic go to: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Description:10. Your dog or cat is not spreading Ebola.
9. Food and drinks imported into the United States from West Africa are safe to eat and drink.
8. Mosquitoes are the deadliest animals in the world, but they don’t carry Ebola.
7. Your family members, coworkers, and neighbors returning from countries with Ebola outbreaks don’t pose a danger to you and your family.
6. Household bleach and other disinfectants kill Ebola.
5. If you’re feeling sick, think flu not Ebola.
4. Ebola is not airborne.
3. The Ebola outbreak is not affecting the safety of airline travel.
2. Ebola is only spread from one person to another once symptoms begin.
1. You can’t get Ebola from a handshake or a hug.
Ebola while in Nigeria 8.5x11 print poster – file properties
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: