Division of Toxicology and Human Health Sciences
Corporate Authors:United States. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Division of Toxicology and Human Health Sciences.
Description:The Division of Toxicology and Human Health Sciences (DTHHS), part of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), plays a vital role in protecting people from toxic chemical exposures.Through our work, we:
• Identify and investigate chemical exposures;
• Translate complex science into information and actions that not only the public but also health professionals can use to protect health;
• Conduct research using surveillance and health registries to help scientists better understand certain exposures and diseases and how they may affffect people’s health;
• Create and apply a variety of health education tools; and
• Address health issues during emergency events and real or threatened releases of hazardous materials.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: