Take your temperature two times a day, morning and night.
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Series:Ebola CARE kit
Description:Part of the Check and Report Ebola (or, CARE) Kit, given travelers to the U.S. who are arriving from Guinea, Liberia, or Sierra Leone. It contains tools to help these travelers do daily health checks for the next 21 days.
• This thermometer is for YOU ONLY.
• Please DO NOT SHARE it.
• KEEP IT for yourself for the next 21 days
• DO NOT take your temperature right after eating or drinking.
1. Turn the thermometer on. It will show an “L” in the screen when it is ready.
2. Hold the tip under your tongue for 60 seconds until it beeps
3. Read the temperature
4. Write your temperature on the chart you got at the airport,
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: