PulseNet news ; v. 1, issue 2, fall 2001
Published Date:fall 2001
Corporate Authors:National Center for Infectious Diseases (U.S.). Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases. Foodborne and Diarrheal Diseases Branch. ; United States. Department of Agriculture. ; United States. Food and Drug Administration. ; ... More ▼
Series:PulseNet news ; v. 1, issue 2
* Bioterrorism Preparedness
* PulseNet Goes Transatlantic
* Welcome to the PulseNet Program Manager
* PulseNet Online
* PulseNet And PulseNet North:
- A Successful Partnership
* Proficiency Testing Begins
* Canadian Listeriosis Reference Service Adds Ribotyping
* Thiourea for Subtyping “Nontypeable” Strains by PFGE
* Questions, Answers and Troubleshooting
- Curved Lanes on PFGE Gels
* Farewells and Welcomes to the PulseNet Task Force
* Personal Achievement
* Fall Publications and Abstracts 2001
* Events, PulseStar Awards.
The National Molecular Subtyping Network ofr Foodborne Disease Surveillance.
State and local public health networks in the United States and PulseNet North - Canada.
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: