2016 Zika Response : CDC in action
Corporate Authors:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Series:2016 Zika Response
Description:CDC in action:
• Tracking the spread of Zika virus and other mosquito-borne viruses in the United States and around the world.
• Training disease detectives to find and report Zika cases.
• Teaching healthcare providers how to identify Zika.
• Testing samples for Zika and providing laboratories with diagnostic tests.
• Studying possible links between Zika and birth defects and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
• Educating the public about Zika virus.
• Advising travelers how to protect themselves while traveling in areas with Zika.
Zika support staff: On-the-ground support in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Colombia, American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, and Panama.
Publication from document properties
Supporting Files:No Additional Files
You May Also Like: